Alignment Iyengar Yoga Teacher Training in Seattle With Richard Schachtel
September 8-October 3, 2020.Yoga Alliance Approved Course. Earn a 200 Hour Certificate!
The Fee For This Training is $3600. We are running a Special on This Training of $999 through Sunday JUNE 7, 2020 at midnight. We also have a payment plan option where you can take the $3600 course for $1,998 by making 12 monthly payments starting immediately of $166.50. This option is also only good through Sunday JUNE 7, 2020 at midnight.This option will end on the above date. Register for both options below (see grey tabs).
Limited Enrollment. Register Now and Save!
This course meets in Seattle
Richard has over 140 recent graduates of his 200 hour Yoga Alliance Approved Courses. This is a great training and it can dramatically help improve your personal yoga practice and help you develop valuable teaching skills! This is a powerful course taught by one of the most experienced yoga teacher trainers in the US. This is a course with proven results.
The course starts at 2pm on Tuesday September 8, 2020 and follows the following schedule
- Mondays 1:15PM-7:45pm.NO CLASS SEPT 7
- Tuesdays 2:00pm-10:00pm * Starts Tuesday at 2pm 9/8/20
- Wednesdays 2:00pm-10:00pm
- Thursdays 10:00am-7:45pm
- Fridays 11:15am-8:10pm
- Saturdays 10:45am-7:10pm
- Sundays Off
Typical Day in Teacher Training:
- 2 Hours Study of Anatomy For Yoga
- 2 Hours Study of Yoga Philosophy Or Yoga Methodology
- Two 2-Hour Yoga Asana & Yoga Teacher Training Classes
- The program ends at 7:15pm on October 3</li
WHY THIS TRAINING IS SPECIAL?:
- You are getting training in the Gold Standard of Yoga Systems:Iyengar Style Hatha Yoga. This method emphasizing precision of alignment in every pose is miles above the usual fare in modern yoga classes. You will learn the fundamentals of learning to work with a wide variety of yoga students
- You will learn how to use props intelligently which can help to make yoga more accessible
- You are getting trained by Seattle's Most Experienced Yoga Teacher Trainer with over 30 years of training Yoga Teachers
- You have 32 free make-up hours that you can take over the next 12 months if you miss some of the hours of the training.
- The program ends at 7:15pm on October 3
*Registration fees are Non Refundable
I chose the Center for Yoga and Richard Schachtel for my very first 200 hr yoga teacher certification, and I couldn't be happier with my choice! As a dedicated student of yoga for eight years, my desire for an experienced, wise and senior teacher in an alignment-based practice drove my decision.
Richard is extremely knowledgeable, and he keeps control of his classes so that you are always learning--about every body type, every prop, and you're encouraged to explore what different modifications and props do for you.
I've left this training prepared to begin working with ANY type of body and ANY level of ability, which was my goal.
However, I've also left this training having discovered such an invaluable resource and teacher in Richard that I'm committed to continuing to study with him both to further my own practice and to also continually deepen my understanding of yoga in the Iyengar tradition.
I have chosen to teach yoga to others and share the joy of this self-healing practice, and I'm incredibly grateful to be learning so much from Richard that I can then pass on to my students.
Tara King Whiteside
August 18, 2018
Tara took the 4-Week Immersion 200 Hour Training in July 2018