200 Hour Program Approved by Yoga Alliance of 45 Tuesday Daytime Sessions.
Starts APRIL 7, 2020. Meets 10:00am-2:00pm with a lunch break with Richard Schachtel.
This training is limited in size to only 25 students, and we have students in our current courses attending our 1 year trainings from Bellevue, Sammamish, and eastern suburbs, Tacoma, Everett, Lynnwood, Whidbey, Bainbridge and Vashon Islands, as well as Seattle. Please Register Now to secure your space in the course.
This 200 Hour Course is Approved By Yoga Alliance. Over 140 students have graduated from these 200 Hour trainings with Richard in recent years.
The training is for those wanting to teach yoga, for those wanting to learn more to develop a personal yoga practice, for those currently teaching who wish to develop their skills in learning the highly acclaimed Iyengar Method of Practice and Teaching. Graduates of this program will learn much that is not taught and lacking in gym and trendy yoga center classes.
Richard Schachtel is Seattle's most experienced yoga teacher trainer. He has taught special classes for those wanting to be trained to teach yoga since 1986.
He has trained yoga teachers not only in Washington State but teachers from around the US, Canada, Europe, and Asia in his immersion yoga teacher trainings help several times each year in Seattle.
Richard is The founder of The Center For Yoga of Seattle (1980) and continues to serve as its Director.
He has trained 23 times in India with BKS Iyengar, author of Light on Yoga and numerous books, and with Geeta Iyengar, author of Yoga: a Gem For Women, most recently in December 2017.
Richard has taught yoga in Seattle since 1975 and has given workshops in Iyengar Yoga throughout the US and has taught Yoga in China, Australia, and India.
We are Proud of our Track Record in Offering These Courses to People in The Seattle Metro Area. Our last Class on Tuesday Mornings started on October 2, 2018 Finished on August 27,2019, within a year. Our Current Thursday Morning Session Started on May 9, 2019 has met 36 consecutive weeks except July 4th. Our 2018 Thursday Daytime teacher training Started February 1 and finished December 20th, also within a year.
The Training is a Great Mix of Practice: learning the theory and practice of Iyengar Yoga with Yoga Philosophy, Anatomy for Yoga, Teaching Methodology, Practice Teaching and More.
Alignment Iyengar Yoga Teacher Training in the tradition of BKS Iyengar.
WHY THIS TRAINING IS SPECIAL?
- You are getting training in the Gold Standard of Yoga Systems:Iyengar Style Hatha Yoga. This method emphasizing precision of alignment in every pose is miles above the usual fare in modern yoga classes. You will learn the fundamentals of learning to work with a wide variety of yoga students
- The format of meeting almost every week where you can grow your yoga practice and become more confident in your understanding of what is important to practice and How to practice appropriately. You are getting training in the Gold Standard of Yoga Systems:Iyengar Style Hatha Yoga. This method emphasizing precision of alignment in every pose, and poses done with vitality and life!This method is miles above the usual fare in modern yoga classes. You will learn the fundamentals of learning to work with a wide variety of yoga students
- You will learn how to use props intelligently which can help to make yoga more accessible
- You are getting trained by Seattle's Most Experienced Yoga Teacher Trainer with over 30 years of training Yoga Teachers
- Regardless of what style of yoga you choose to teach, training in this Alignment/Precision Method of Yoga will make your teaching much more effective and powerful.This training will give you a basis for a lifetime of beneficial yoga practice and successful teaching.
$999 Special Rate through Midnight Sunday MARCH 22, 2020 Pacific Standard Time! if Paid in Full Now with 4 Free make-ups at Select Daytime, Evening, and Weekend Teacher Training Classes during the training and for a period of 1-year after the training ends.
$1,199 Special Rate With UNLIMITED MAKE-UP CLASS OPTIONS through Midnight Sunday MARCH 22, 2020 Pacific Standard Time! if Paid in Full Now. Make-ups are at other Select Daytime, Evening, and Weekend Teacher Training Classes during the training and for a period of 1-year after the training ends. EXPIRES SUNDAY NIGHT
ONLY 4 SPACES AT THESE RATES.
There is also a Payment Plan Option where you are able to take the $3,450 course for $1998. This consists of 12 Monthly Payments of $166.50. This option is available to MARCH 22, and the tab to sign up is below.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR THE TRAINING MAKING 12 PAYMENTS OF $166.50 STARTING NOW FOR A TOTAL OF $1998. THIS OPTION IS GOOD ONLY THROUGH SUNDAY MARCH 22
*No refunds. Non cancel-able