200 Hour Program Approved by Yoga Alliance of 45 Thursday Daytime Sessions.
Starts APRIL 23, 2020 Meets 10:00am-2:00pm with a lunch break. with Richard Schachtel.
This training is limited in size, and we have students in our current daytime and evening 1 year trainings from Bellevue, Sammamish, and eastern suburbs, Tacoma, Everett, Lynnwood, Whidbey, Bainbridge and Vashon Islands, as well as Seattle. Please Register Now to secure your space in the course.
This 200 Hour Course is Approved By Yoga Alliance. Over 140 students have graduated from these 200 Hour trainings with Richard in recent years.
The training is for those wanting to teach yoga, for those wanting to learn more to develop a personal yoga practice, for those currently teaching who wish to develop their skills in learning the highly acclaimed Iyengar Method of Practice and Teaching.
Richard Schachtel is Seattle's most experienced yoga teacher trainer. He has taught special classes for those wanting to be trained to teach yoga since 1986.
He has trained yoga teachers not only in Washington State but teachers from around the US, Canada, Europe, and Asia in his immersion yoga teacher trainings help several times each year in Seattle.
Richard is The founder of The Center For Yoga of Seattle (1980) and continues to serve as its Director.
He has trained 23 times in India with BKS Iyengar, author of Light on Yoga and numerous books, and with Geeta Iyengar, author of Yoga: a Gem For Women, most recently in December 2017.
Richard has taught yoga in Seattle since 1975 and has given workshops in Iyengar Yoga throughout the US and has taught Yoga in China, Australia, and India.
The Training is a Great Mix of Practice: learning the theory and practice of Iyengar Yoga with Yoga Philosophy, Anatomy for Yoga, Teaching Methodology, Practice Teaching and More.
Alignment Iyengar Yoga Teacher Training in the tradition of BKS Iyengar.
COURSE FEE: $3,450. We have a $1,998 Special Promotional Rate With 4 Free Make-ups through Midnight Sunday MARCH 1,2020 Pacific Standard Time for those that pay in full Now. We have a Special Rate of Only $2,199 with Unlimited Make-ups, Also Good Through Sunday At Midnight. The Make-ups can be taken during the course and for a period of 1-year after the course ends at other appropriate teacher training classes. For those selecting the unlimited make-up option, there is no charge for additional make-ups. For those selecting the 4 free make-up option, after the 4 free make-ups, additional make-ups are $20 for each 2-4 hour class or $30 for each 6 hour make-up class. There is also a payment plan option where you are able to take the $3,450 course for $1998. This consists of 12 monthly payments of $166.50. starting Now. This option is available to MARCH 1 and the tab to sign up is below.
ONLY 4 SPACES AT THIS RATE. Regular Fee $3,450.
WHY THIS TRAINING IS SPECIAL?:
- You are getting training in the Gold Standard of Yoga Systems:Iyengar Style Hatha Yoga. This method emphasizing precision of alignment in every pose is miles above the usual fare in modern yoga classes. You will learn the fundamentals of learning to work with a wide variety of yoga students
- The format of meeting almost every week where you can grow your yoga practice and become more confident in your understanding of what is important to practice and How to practice appropriately. You are getting training in the Gold Standard of Yoga Systems:Iyengar Style Hatha Yoga. This method emphasizing precision of alignment in every pose, and poses done with vitality and life!This method is miles above the usual fare in modern yoga classes. You will learn the fundamentals of learning to work with a wide variety of yoga students
- You will learn how to use props intelligently which can help to make yoga more accessible
- You are getting trained by Seattle's Most Experienced Yoga Teacher Trainer with over 30 years of training Yoga Teachers
- Regardless of what style of yoga you choose to teach, training in this Alignment/Precision Method of Yoga will make your teaching much more effective and powerful.This training will give you a basis for a lifetime of beneficial yoga practice and successful teaching.
*Registration fees are Non Refundable and are not transferable to other trainings, classes or retail. In the event the start date of a training is postponed, refunds will not be given, and the course will still end on time. $350 transfer fee to switch to another training.The Poster will be put up shortly. Please see the Poster for the earlier training on Tuesday Mornings for more information
Terms and Conditions: Non refundable. Cannot be cancelled. In the event the start date of the course is postponed, no refunds will be issued and the course will still end on time.