200 Hour Program Approved by Yoga Alliance of 45 Tuesday Evenings. Starts NOVEMBER 3, 2020.
Meets 6-10pm with a dinner break. with Richard Schachtel.
This training is limited to only 25 students and we have students in our current Evening Teacher Training Courses attending from Bellevue, Sammamish, and eastern suburbs, Tacoma, Everett, Lynnwood, & Whidby Island, as well as Seattle. We have over 150 recent graduates of this 200 hour course! Please Register Now to Secure your spot in the training. The training is extremely effective in learning how to practice well and how to gradually develop an appropriate practice. The instructor is Seattle's most experienced Yoga Teacher Trainer having given these courses since 1986.
This 200 Hour Course is Approved By Yoga Alliance.
The training is for those wanting to teach yoga, for those wanting to learn more to develop a personal yoga practice, for those currently teaching who wish to develop their skills in learning the highly acclaimed Alignment Oriented Iyengar Method of Practice and Teaching.
Richard Schachtel has trained yoga teachers not only in Washington State but teachers from around the US, Canada, Europe, and Asia in his immersion yoga teacher trainings held several times each year in Seattle.
Richard is The founder of The Center For Yoga of Seattle (1980) and continues to serve as its Director.
He has trained 23 times in India with BKS Iyengar, author of Light on Yoga and numerous books, and with Geeta Iyengar, author of Yoga: a Gem For Women, most recently in December 2017.
Richard has taught yoga in Seattle since 1975 and has given workshops in Iyengar Yoga throughout the US and has taught Yoga in China, Australia, and India.
The Training is a Great Mix of Practice: learning the theory and practice of Iyengar Yoga with Yoga Philosophy, Anatomy for Yoga, Teaching Methodology, Practice Teaching and More. *Free Make-ups at the Weekend Teacher Training, Thursday Daytime Teacher Training, and at the New Wednesday Evening Teacher Training projected to begin July 2021, during the training and for 6 months afterwards! Our Last Tuesday Evening Teacher Training Started in May 2019 and has met 43 weeks in a row!
Alignment Yoga Teacher Training in the tradition of BKS Iyengar
FEE: $3,450. We have a SPECIAL RATE of Only $999 THROUGH SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 27, 2020 AT MIDNIGHT Pacific Standard Time with 4 make-ups. OR $1,199 with UNLIMITED MAKE-UPS (RECOMMENDED FOR MOST PEOPLE) GOOD TIL SUNDAY NIGHT.THE COURSE WILL START LIVE, ONLINE, IF WE CANNOT START IN-STUDIO VIA THE STREAMING APP ZOOM AND WILL SWITCH TO IN-STUDIO WHEN IT IS SAFE AND ALLOWED. WE STARTED 2 NEW TEACHER TRAINING COURSES IN JULY 2020 ON ZOOM AND THESE ARE GOING WELL BEING TAUGHT LIVE STREAMED.
Make ups are available at other appropriate teacher training classes in the evening, daytime, and weekends, during the training and for a period of 1-year afterwards. There is no charge for make-ups for those that sign up for the unlimited options. Additional Make-ups are $20 each for 2-4 hour classes or $30 for 6 hour sessions for those that select the 4 Free make-up Option.
WHY THIS TRAINING IS SPECIAL?:
- You are getting training in the Gold Standard of Yoga Systems:Iyengar Style Hatha Yoga. This method emphasizing precision of alignment in every pose is miles above the usual fare in modern yoga classes. You will learn the fundamentals of learning to work with a wide variety of yoga students
- The format of meeting almost every week where you can grow your yoga practice and become more confident in your understanding of what is important to practice and How to practice appropriately. You are getting training in the Gold Standard of Yoga Systems:Iyengar Style Hatha Yoga. This method emphasizing precision of alignment in every pose, and poses done with vitality and life!This method is miles above the usual fare in modern yoga classes. You will learn the fundamentals of learning to work with a wide variety of yoga students
- You will learn how to use props intelligently which can help to make yoga more accessible
- You are getting trained by Seattle's Most Experienced Yoga Teacher Trainer with over 30 years of training Yoga Teachers
- Regardless of what style of yoga you choose to teach, training in this Alignment/Precision Method of Yoga will make your teaching much more effective and powerful.This training will give you a basis for a lifetime of beneficial yoga practice and successful teaching.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE POSTER FOR A SIMILAR TRAINING WITHOUT THE CURRENT SPECIAL PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNTED RATE**WE WILL BE GETTING THE NEW POSTER UP FOR THIS TRAINING SOON. IT IS ESSENTIALLY THE SAME AS THIS POSTER EXCEPT THAT THIS COURSE IS TUESDAY NIGHTS, STARTS IN NOVEMBER 2020 AND ENDS NO LATER THAN DECEMBER 20, 2022. ALL POLICIES ARE STILL THE SAME.