Monthly Class Passes
For Beginners and Continuing Students who want flexibility in coming as their schedule permits and want to come often.
$99 Semi-Unlimited Classes for brand new students of The Center For Yoga of Seattle!
(For those brand new The Center. Please note this lower rate is only for Seattle area residents and not visitors to Seattle. Visitors to Seattle will pay the $135 rate.)
$135 for current or returning students!
Take advantage of our fantastic Monthly Semi-Unlimited Class Pass and enjoy more frequent classes and the immense power of regular yoga practice.
You can take up to 7 select classes a week for the calendar month and do not need to make a reservation.
Take up to 7 classes a week for one month. Classes included in this promotion are:
Level 1 & 2
Level 1 & 2
The fine print:
- Bring your registration receipt to your first class and the instructor will issue you your Semi-Unlimited Pass - don’t lose it!
- You will need to sign in on a separate clipboard at each class you attend. The instructor will show you how to do this.
- The Class Pass expires at the end of each calendar month or earlier for holiday breaks.
- All passes expire at the end of the calendar month for which the pass is purchased.
- There are no extensions beyond the purchased promotional period.
- This promotion is not transferrable to other people. (But passes make a great gift for a friend!)
- There are no refunds or credits for missed lessons. No exceptions will be made. You assume the responsibility for your attendance.
- We reserve the right to change the monthly classes offered in this promotion each month.
For those who want a highly charged yoga intensive, See Our 3 Week Intensive courses meeting 4-5 times a week at 7:00am-8:30am and 4:30pm-5:45pm.