NONE ARE SCHEDULED AT THE MOMENT
Sample Teacher Training Class & Sample Yoga Practitioner Training Class, Info Session and Q and A is for those interested in one of our upcoming 200-hour teacher trainings, OR our 1-year Yoga Practitioner Training Courses (no extensive Theory, Methodology, Philosophy or Anatomy in the Practitioner Training). *PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED FOR A TEACHER TRAINING IN OUR PROGRAM SO THAT EACH SPACE IS AVAILABLE FOR STUDENTS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING A NEW COURSE* SPACE IS LIMITED.
If you've been considering a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, now is the time to find out more.
- The 1 Year Weekend Teacher Teacher Training Starts In FEBRUARY 2021 and meets 1-7pm. STARTS ONLINE LIVE STREAMING WITH ZOOM
- The NEW UPCOMING 1 Year THURSDAY Morning Teacher Teacher Training Starting in FEBRUARY 2021 and meets 10am-2pm weekly
- The NEW UPCOMING 1 Year TUESDAY EVENING Teacher Teacher Training Starting in FEBRUARY 2021 and meets 6pm-10pm weekly
- Wear your yoga clothes and bring your questions! </l
Our Yoga Practitioner Trainings Meet on Tuesday Evenings Every Week from 6-8pm starts in FEBRUARY 2020( You can either take the class IN STUDIO OR TOTALLY ONLINE LIVE STREAMING!. THE COURSE WILL START FOR ALL ONLINE LIVE.We also have a course on Thursday Mornings from 10am-12noon. THE COURSE WILL START LIVE AND ONLINE LIVE STREAMED. YOU CAN SIGN UP FOR THE IN-STUDIO VERSION OR THE TOTALLY LIVE STREAMED VERSION. WE HAVE STUDENTS SIGN UP FROM CALIFORNIA AND FLORIDA! You can still join. We have a Saturday Practitioner Training meeting 30 Saturdays from 4:30pm-7pm, sometimes from 4-7 and occasionally from 2:30pm-4:30pm and 5-7pm. You can take the in-studio version or the totally online version. The course will start live online.
Find out why Iyengar Yoga Alignment is the Gold Standard of Yoga Systems.
Experience teacher training from Seattle's most experienced yoga teacher trainer.
Some of the Hallmarks of Iyengar Yoga are:
- 1. The emphasis on precision of alignment in every pose.
- 2. The specific and creative use of props that can help to individualize the practice to each student.
- 3. The important feedback on practice that is given by well-trained competent teachers.
- 4. Well structured sequences that help the student to progress and to gain awareness.
- 5. Emphasis on developing the ability to work and stay in the poses in order to gain real benefit as compared to classes which are too fast to experience the full benefit of each pose and do not allow enough time to make adjustments and corrections.
- 6. The emphasis on practicing a full-range of poses including the highly important inverted poses which are sadly not taught at"gym yoga" classes.
CHECK BACK FOR FUTURE VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSES.
Richard Schachtel has been training yoga teachers in Seattle since 1986. Over 150 recent graduates are approved by Yoga Alliance. He has taught throughout the US, in India, China, and Australia.