THURSDAY AUGUST 4TH 10:00AM-11:30AM *THIS ONE IS ONLY FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN THE NEW THURSDAY DAYTIME YOGA TEACHER TRAINING STARTING IN SEPTEMBER 2020*
Sample Teacher Training Class & Sample Yoga Practitioner Training Class, Info Session and Q and A is for those interested in one of our upcoming 200-hour teacher trainings, OR our 1-year Yoga Practitioner Training Courses (no extensive Theory, Methodology, Philosophy or Anatomy in the Practitioner Training). *PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED FOR A TEACHER TRAINING IN OUR PROGRAM SO THAT EACH SPACE IS AVAILABLE FOR STUDENTS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING A NEW COURSE* SPACE IS LIMITED.
If you've been considering a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, now is the time to find out more.
- Our Next Evening 1 Year Teacher Training started on JULY 15 on Wednesday Nights 6-10pm STARTS ONLINE LIVE STREAMING WITH ZOOM and Wednesday Nights 6-10pm Starting In September. NOT TOO LATE TO JOIN. Has just met 2 times.
- The 1 Year Tuesday Morning Teacher Teacher Training Started on JULY 14 and meets 10am-2pm weekly and Thursday Mornings Starting in September STARTS ONLINE LIVE STREAMING WITH ZOOM. NOT TOO LATE TO JOIN Has just met 2 times.
- The 1 Year Weekend Teacher Teacher Training Starts In October 2020 and meets 1-7pm. STARTS ONLINE LIVE STREAMING WITH ZOOM
- The NEW UPCOMING 1 Year THURSDAY Morning Teacher Teacher Training Starting in SEPTEMBER 2020 and meets 10am-2pm weekly
- The NEW UPCOMING 1 Year TUESDAY EVENING Teacher Teacher Training Starting in SEPTEMBER 2020 and meets 6pm-10pm weekly
- Wear your yoga clothes and bring your questions! </l
Our Yoga Practitioner Trainings Meet on Wednesday Evenings Every Week from 6-8pm started on July 15th( You can either take the class IN STUDIO OR TOTALLY ONLINE LIVE STREAMING!. THE COURSE WILL START FOR ALL ONLINE LIVE. and on Tuesday Mornings which started on JULY 14 from 10am-12noon. THE COURSE WILL START LIVE AND ONLINE LIVE STREAMED. YOU CAN SIGN UP FOR THE IN-STUDIO VERSION OR THE TOTALLY LIVE STREAMED VERSION. WE HAVE STUDENTS SIGN UP FROM CALIFORNIA AND FLORIDA! You can still join. They have only met 2 times. We have a Saturday Practitioner Training meeting 30 Saturdays from 4:30pm-7pm, sometimes from 4-7 and occasionally from 2:30pm-4:30pm and 5-7pm. You can take the in-studio version or the totally online version. The course will start live online.
Find out why Iyengar Yoga Alignment is the Gold Standard of Yoga Systems.
Experience teacher training from Seattle's most experienced yoga teacher trainer.
Some of the Hallmarks of Iyengar Yoga are:
- 1. The emphasis on precision of alignment in every pose.
- 2. The specific and creative use of props that can help to individualize the practice to each student.
- 3. The important feedback on practice that is given by well-trained competent teachers.
- 4. Well structured sequences that help the student to progress and to gain awareness.
- 5. Emphasis on developing the ability to work and stay in the poses in order to gain real benefit as compared to classes which are too fast to experience the full benefit of each pose and do not allow enough time to make adjustments and corrections.
- 6. The emphasis on practicing a full-range of poses including the highly important inverted poses which are sadly not taught at"gym yoga" classes.
FEE: $25 UNTIL TUESDAY AUGUST 4, $35 THEREAFTER FOR THE THURSDAY CLASS. $25 FOR THE SATURDAY SAMPLE CLASS UNTIL FRIDAY NIGHT AT 8PM AUGUST 7TH; $35 THEREAFTER. LIMITED TO ONLY 10 STUDENTS.
Richard Schachtel has been training yoga teachers in Seattle since 1986. Over 140 recent graduates are approved by Yoga Alliance. He has taught throughout the US, in India, China, and Australia.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR THIS CLASS AND Q AND A ON THURSDAY AUGUST 6 AT 10:00AM * THIS ONE IS ONLY FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE NEW THURSDAY DAYTIME TEACHER TRAINING STARTING IN SEPTEMBER 2020*.