March 2-28, 2020
The Fee For This Training is $3450.THE COURSE IS UNDERWAY AND IS NOT ACCEPTING NEW STUDENTS.THE NEXT 2 4-WEEK IMMERSION TRAININGS ARE IN JULY AND SEPTEMBER. PLEASE REGISTER EARLY TO SECURE A SPACE
We are only Accepting 25 Students. Register Now and Save!
This course meets in Seattle
Richard has over 140 recent graduates of his 200 hour Yoga Alliance Approved Courses. This is a great training and can help you get your personal yoga practice and help you develop valuable teaching skills! This is a powerful course taught by one of the most experienced yoga teacher trainers in the US. This is a course with proven results.
The course starts at 2pm on Monday March 2, 2020 and follows the following schedule
- Mondays 1:15PM-7:45pm STARTS AT 2PM THE FIRST DAY
- Tuesdays 2:00pm-10:00pm
- Wednesdays 2:00pm-10:00pm
- Thursdays 10:00am-7:45pm
- Fridays 11:15am-8:10pm
- Saturdays 10:45am-7:10pm
- Sundays Off
Typical Day in Teacher Training:
- 2 Hours Study of Anatomy For Yoga
- 2 Hours Study of Yoga Philosophy Or Yoga Methodology
- Two 2-Hour Yoga Asana & Yoga Teacher Training Classes
- The program ends at 7:15pm on March 28th
WHY THIS TRAINING IS SPECIAL?:
- You are getting training in the Gold Standard of Yoga Systems:Iyengar Style Hatha Yoga. This method emphasizing precision of alignment in every pose is miles above the usual fare in modern yoga classes. You will learn the fundamentals of learning to work with a wide variety of yoga students
- You will learn how to use props intelligently which can help to make yoga more accessible
- You are getting trained by Seattle's Most Experienced Yoga Teacher Trainer with over 30 years of training Yoga Teachers
- Regardless of what style of yoga you choose to teach, training in this Alignment/Precision Method of Yoga will make your teaching much more effective and powerful.This training will give you a basis for a lifetime of beneficial yoga practice and successful teaching.