DROP-IN CLASSES -
CHOOSE FROM 9 CLASSES A WEEK!
Fit classes in with your busy schedule, learn the fundamentals of practice over time and pay by the class, either online or at the door.
Sign up for just one class or, if you sign up for the calendar month of that drop in - every Saturday at 9am for example, you will receive a 20% discount
The classes are only good for that calendar month and they cannot be carried over to the next calendar month.
Make-ups can be taken at other level 1 classes, excepting intensives, and need to be taken in the same calendar month as the class you in which you are registered. There is a fee of $5 for each make up class.
Drop-in classes schedule:
- Saturdays 9:00am-10:30am Level 1&2 with Naomi Kim $17
- Monday 9:00am-10:30am Level
1&2 with Ben $23
- Monday 10:45am-12:15pm Level 2&3 Iyengar Style Yoga with Susan(*No Beginners to Iyengar Yoga at this class) $23
- Monday 6:00pm-7:30pm Level 2&3 Iyengar Style Yoga with Richard (*No Beginners to Iyengar Yoga at this class)$23
- Monday 7:45pm-9:15pm Level 1&2 with Naomi $23
- Wednesdays 10:45am-12:15pm Level 1&2 with Susan
- Thursdays 6:00-7:30pm Level 1&2 with Richard Schachtel $23
- Fridays 11:15am-12:45pm Level 1&2 with Richard Schachtel $23
- Fridays 6:30-8:00pm Slower with Richard RESUMES 1/10/20 $23
You can drop in to any our our weekly reserved classes (except intensive) for $23.
For those lacking extensive Iyengar Yoga experience please refrain from dropping into a level 2 or a level 2&3 combined class.
Additional Drop- In Options!
These classes are part of our 4-5 week courses that are offered each month.
For those who can commit to taking a regular class they are $68 for a 4 week course or $85 for a 5 week course.
- Monday 9:00am-10:30am Level 1&2 Ben $23
- Monday 10:45am-12:15pm Level 2&3 Susan $23
- Monday 6:00pm-7:30pm Level 2&3 Richard $23
- Monday 7:45pm-9:15pm Level 1&2 Naomi $23
- Wednesday 10:45am-12:15pm Level 1&2 Susan $23
Visiting Seattle from out of the area?
Please see the tab on the left Visitors to Seattle.
Note for first timers: please arrive to class 10-15 minutes early. Thanks!