300 HR Weekend Teacher Trainings
300 Hour Courses - Upgrade to a 500 Hour Level!
- Weekend Program: 14 Weekends for 1.5 years starts 1/29/17
- Immersion Courses: 3 Week Immersions
Why The Center For Yoga of Seattle’s Teacher Training Immersion Courses are different:
- Richard is one of the most experienced yoga teacher trainers in the US, giving yoga teacher training courses since 1986, and influencing many current teachers in the US and abroad.
- Richard is an approved Yoga Teacher Trainer with Yoga Alliance to give YA-200 Hour teacher trainings and an authorized Iyengar Yoga Teacher Trainer with the BKS Iyengar Yoga Association of the United States.
- The 1-2 year Weekend and Weekday Evening Teacher Training Programs are one of only 41 approved Iyengar Yoga teacher training programs in the United States.
- Our 4 Week Immersion Teacher Trainings are perfect if you are unable to enroll in a 1-2 year program but are keen to learn as much about yoga as possible and how to teach it.
- Our Immersion Teacher Trainings are highly rated by our students. Graduates of courses in 2014 rate these courses 9.5 out of 10!
If you have completed a RYT-200 teacher training, our 300 Hour Advanced Teacher Training, starting in January 2017, will help you gain your 500 Hour certificate. This program is structured to involve minimal weekday time. The course meets 14 weekends per year over a 18 month period.
The Center for Yoga of Seattle is a Yoga Alliance Registered School.